Khamis, 2 Mac 2017

hye


hye world


Im selfie at Gamat store with my aunty....This shop is a popular at Langkawi.i can smell like Gamat oil,n everthing....I must buy gamat give to my friend and my cousin ..This Gamat can use to make oil and food.......this is my experince see a Gamat

This first time i set foot on land Langkawi.We are in plain view langkawi Majestric Eagles be the main
focus here....so beautiful and loss if we come here no to take a picture with eagles..And one important
thing,many people at there.but its remain best and enjoyed..yahooooooooo



Beautiful view from the top of the cable car.Begin to seethe sights of Langkawi.You must to here because cable car just have at Langkawi only...The ticket was very cheaper and one more thing you can feel like fresh air-cond at there...best...best......best................I give 5 star



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan